Wednesday 2 May 2012

Trip to Toronto Island with Mom


Here are a few pics I took using instagram while visiting Toronto Island with mom. This was her last visit to Toront before I move back in with her in Windsor. I missed her so much that after my three years here, it's time to go home.


No shortage of lifejackets here, on the ferry!

I love me some flowers



Isn't nature amazing?


I liked the reflection of the trees on the water and I liked the pillars in the railing. This is what I got! 


We felt like we had the island to ourselves.



Time to guess which animal left these prints.


And these?


Like gold on the water.


We saw so many amazing trees but i had to take a picture of this one. 


Look at the bark.


Someone please explain this game to me.


Pay phone in the middle of nowhere!


A little free trade post on Algonquin Island. 


Entrance to a tree covered walk way.


Covered walk way.


It's fun to dream!


The city form the island.


Dreaming...


and dreaming...


still dreaming...


Island art


A cat whose owner had to show him the way off the roof.


Inpiration.


God really was the first artist.











Me and a peacock!!


I was able to snap this pic of it's feathers!!

Have a creative and fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment